The Special Issue of the Journal “Review of Science, Mathematics and ICT Education” (2019) is dedicated to the Educational Robotics in Primary Education: https://pasithee.library.upatras.gr/review/issue/view/370
- Karsenti, T., Komis, V., Romero, M., & Depover, C. (2019). Robotics in Primary Education–Robotique en Éducation Primaire: Introduction. Review of Science, Mathematics and ICT Education (2019).
- Komis, V., Romero, M., & Misirli, A. (2016, November). A scenario-based approach for designing educational robotics activities for co-creative problem solving. In International Conference EduRobotics 2016 (pp. 158-169). Springer, Cham.
- Kamga, R., Romero, M., Komis, V., & Mirsili, A. (2016, November). Design requirements for educational robotics activities for sustaining collaborative problem solving. In International Conference EduRobotics 2016 (pp. 225-228). Springer, Cham.
- Romero, M., & Dupont, Y. (2016). Educational robotics: from procedural learning to co-creative project oriented challenges with LEGO WeDo. In 8th Conference on Education and New Learning Technology, Barcelona.
- Cassone, L., Romero, M., Vieville, T., de Smet, C., & Ndiaye, M. (2019). ANR #CreaMaker workshop: Co-creativity, robotics and maker education Proceedings.
Educational Robotics (ER) is a privileged tool for the development of the 21st century skills (collaboration, problem solving, creativity, critical thinking and computational thinking).
Vibot the robot, a children’s book to introduce programming and educational robotics https://margaridaromero.me/2016/04/11/vibot-the-robot-a-childrens-book-to-introduce-programming-and-educationalrobotics/